Monday, November 8, 2010

Sharkz: Mizundurstood...


There is a shark that lives in my vagina not a pussy troll. I let him out once a month. Due to other peoples penchant for using blood during hexes or curses, I do not bleed my own blood if I can help it. He goes out and gets other people's blood to fool Mother Nature. No I am not high, just insane.

I like to blame the shark for any unfortunate choices when it comes to sex. My va jay jay is very picky, the shark.....not so much. Don't judge. His species has been in existence since the Paleozoic Era. He may have been around for a very long time, but that does not mean that his decision making is always sound and when he is hungry all bets are off.

Dolphins on the other hand rape sharks. I stay away from areas known to shelter dolphins or areas that are infested with them. Bottle-nosed dolphins look cute, but my shark is a little excited by....and a little scared of them. So we just have an unspoken understanding to stay away.


The shark he is but a creature like anything else. He has a feeling. He has a heart. He doesn't have a soul. I may be crazy, but I am not stupid. Do not be afraid of the shark. We all have an inner shark. Love the shark. Embrace the shark. The shark may some day save your life. What am I rambling about you say? SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T HATE ON MY SHARK!! HE WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stop scrolling, you are at the bottom

All Content copyright Angry Step Kid LLC®

Angry Step Kid® Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template