Sunday, March 13, 2011

Evil ICandi..

In one of my previous posts, I had briefly mentioned how most artists are terrible when they are happy. I have found out that I am one of them. Maybe its because I found the right wine to vicodin ratio (which I have) or maybe it is because all of a sudden I have all eyez on meh.

Out of the blue, I have men literally begging me for attention. I make them buy me things like gas and stuff and then I don't return their texts. Don't judge. Don't hate. Just taking back ladies, just taking it back. The way I figure it, it's reparations for having to put up with so many douchebags in my past. Some of them ARE the very same douchebags...I am extra, extra, extra sooper manipulative to them.

Ahhhhh.....me. I would say I am regretful and sorry...but I AM NOT!!! I love this shit and I am eating it up like a fat kid at a candy buffet. I just need to ease up a little. Weed out the potential stalkers and creepers. Keep the dumbasses with big wallets strung along.

Don't hate me cuz I am beautiful. Hate me because I am evil.

1 comments:

webgovernor on December 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM said...

The veins on the orange person in the photo freak me out. They remind me of those on my grandmother's hands. Perhaps associating my grandmother with vagoo-tattoos is the core problem here. Either way, you should either censor the veins, or shoop someone else's hands in place. Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

Stop scrolling, you are at the bottom

All Content copyright Angry Step Kid LLC®

Angry Step Kid® Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template