Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.

Who the fuck is happy about EVERYTHING that has gotten them this far? Really? Without the bullshit that we go through in our pasts, we tend to be naive about our present state, and for sure have no fucking idea what to think of our future.

"Ignorance is Bliss" seems to be the mantra. I'm with you.. I "get it" I can relate to retards just thumbing their way through life Forrest Gump style and becoming millionaires. I am a hater. For fuck sakes, when I think about the shit storm I've lived through it only helps me to appreciate the crap I've accumulated thus far. And no, I'm not talking bout the material items, silly hoarder. (Great show by the way) I'm talking about the life lessons involved. The lessons that can only be learned by having a fucked up start, middle... and nowadays. I suppose there are those drones out there who have wonderful lives.. (noodle salad every weekend) I just don't know any of you lucky bastards.

Evidently, I'm not alone either. My fan base is generally morose and snarky. Just the way I like them. We have been fed an enormous amount of hoopla during our youth. You may even still tell these whoppers to your kids...  Santa, The Tooth Fairy, Easter bunny, the Boogie Man, "You can be anything you want."... "You are unique."...."One day your prince charming will come."  It's good to dream. It's good to also let people know that dreaming about the Arizona Cardinals winning the Superbowl is fuckin retarded.

I guess what I'm trying to say is focus on right now. Today. You cannot control tomorrow. That scorching case of the Herp you "won" in Vegas should be the only thing that'll keep haunting you from your past. Call Valtrex. Other than that try to use your shitty past to create a less shitty future. Eventually, those bratty kids of yours will leave you alone. Throw a stick into oncoming traffic, maybe they'll chase it. Look in the rearview mirror to see if you succeeded in at least teaching the chitlin how to catch.. Smile and be aware of the road ahead. Try to stay between the lines. If you're too drunk to drive, good luck at DUI camp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stop scrolling, you are at the bottom

All Content copyright Angry Step Kid LLC®

Angry Step Kid® Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template