Monday, January 3, 2011

Silent Smoke.

I don't say or even write 97% of what I think. I feel that the world is probably better off without the vast majority of it's population sobbing on the floor in the fetal position. I have been told that I don't have a filter. Oooohhhh, I beg to differ. I do have a filter. It's cracked and leaky, but it is still there. I try to adhere to the Buddhist belief that if the truth does more damage than a lie, it is better that one say nothing at all. Eh. Let's be honest, my moms said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. I spend a lot of time in absolute silence.

The other day one of my co-workers informed me that she was going to start a cuss jar for every time I said the word fuck. I told her good fucking luck and asked her why she wanted me to file bankruptcy. I like swearing. It's very soothing. I also am very fond of the word fuck. It is so versatile.

I don't swear because I am ignorant and for lack of better words. I am quite loquacious and verbose when I choose to be. See how I did that. It's like my smoking. I don't NEED to smoke. I like to smoke. I will quit eventually, but right now sitting outside and keeping my lungs black is one of my few vices that I cling to. Also, I am very contrary. I don't like people telling me I can't or shouldn't do something. The harder you push that issue, the more I will grind my feet in.

So, for all the pansy assed, emo pussies out there. Suck. It. Up. If you don't like what I have to say, don't ask for my fucking opinion. If you don't like the way I talk, don't talk to me. You find me offensive? Don't read my blog. Hugs and kisses bitches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Stop scrolling, you are at the bottom

All Content copyright Angry Step Kid LLC®

Angry Step Kid® Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template